Nobody Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX.
- Nearly 90,000 agents in over 85 countries, a greater worldwide presence than any of competitors.
- RE/MAX Associates average more real estate sales experience than other real estate agents.
- RE/MAX leads the industry in professional designations. These denote additional training in working with buyers and sellers with various needs.
RE/MAX is the Most Recognized Name in Real Estate.
- RE/MAX has the largest share of voice in national TV advertising.*
- remax.com is the most visited real estate franchise website with more than 48 million visits annually.**
- When consumers find real estate online, “remax” is the most used search term among real estate brokerages.***
- The RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon fleet is the largest corporate balloon fleet in the world.
RE/MAX is Recognized as An Industry Leader.
- RE/MAX agents outsell those from all other real estate franchises in comparisons of the largest real estate brokerages, most recently in the 2012 REAL Trends 500 report.
- The names of RE/MAX executives frequently appear among those of the industry’s most notable individuals, such as on the Inman News list of Most Influential Real Estate Leaders.
- RE/MAX was named a “Top Military Spouse Friendly Employer” by Military Spouse magazine for five consecutive years, beginning in 2007.
- For four consecutive years, RE/MAX has ranked as the top real estate company in the Franchise Times Top 200 survey
RE/MAX Agents Give Back to the Community.
- RE/MAX agents have donated more than $115 million to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals since 1992.
- RE/MAX is a national sponsor of the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure Series and has partnered with the organization in fighting breast cancer since 2002.
- RE/MAX agents have been recognized for their community service through the National Association of Realtors' Good Neighbor Award program.
*Source: Nielsen Monitor-Plus / A25-54 GRPs Unequivalized for 2011.
**Source: Compete.com, Hitwise, ComScore for 2011.
**Source: Hitwise for 2011.